CHARME Bone Graft is a unique new generation Calcium Phosphate ceramic with an innovative tailored surface structure.
- It accelerates the formation of bone by attracting the patient’s own stem cells to the defect site and by stimulating them to make autologous bone.
- It is available in abundant quantities and increases the quality of life for patients as there are no adverse effects on the patient.
The mission of our project is to bring CHARME Bone Graft to the clinics to:
- Increase the quality of life of an increasing population in need:
- earlier work and sportive reintegration for young patients,
- earlier re-educational programs for elderly patient to improve their mobility and independence;
- Reduce the overall healthcare costs relative to skeletal repair:
- No autograft harvesting, i.e. reduced surgical procedures and hospitalization time
- No required purchasing of drugs, i.e. reduced hospital and health insurance reimbursement costs
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation program under grant agreement No 674282